Monday 14 May 2012

Can you put your hands in my head ? Oh no !

You know what its like when you feel like Blogging but keep getting cold feet when the push comes to shove ?
Well that's exactly how I feel at the moment... I know I need to do it to clear the air with myself... but I'm buggered if I can put my feelings into the right words and context that make any kind of sense to me...or anyone else for that matter..... Its as if some one has there hands in my head jumbling everything up just to piss me off.

I think part of my problem is that I have become fearful of what I might write... I have grown resentful of society being critical of those who cannot help being in a situation that now makes them the most hated group in modern day society... the genuinely disabled and sick.... people from all walks of life who are not in a position to help themselves financially because of the prejudice projected from the likes of 'Politicians' who see all of us as scrounging scum.

My other problem is I am a stickler for getting things right.... and more often than not... I get it totally wrong, still I suppose you can put that down to experience..." keep trying " says the little voice at the back of my head . Hmmm... Dare I ask...  Can you put your hands in my head ? thinking about it... Oh NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment